| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands in February is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 4.5 °C (8.1 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:42.
Check the distance to and compare the san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands, Colombia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding San Andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands:
- Puerto Lempira, Honduras - 369.2 kms (229.4 miles) NW
- Catacamas, Honduras - 523.2 kms (325.1 miles) WNW
- Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua - 265 kms (164.7 miles) NW
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 528.3 kms (328.3 miles) WNW
- Condega, Nicaragua - 514.7 kms (319.8 miles) W
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 424.9 kms (264 miles) W
- Managua, Nicaragua - 503.6 kms (312.9 miles) W
- Juigalpa, Nicaragua - 400.1 kms (248.6 miles) W
- Bluffields, Nicaragua - 232 kms (144.2 miles) WSW
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 486.8 kms (302.5 miles) W
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 480.2 kms (298.4 miles) W
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 434.9 kms (270.2 miles) WSW
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 466.2 kms (289.7 miles) WSW
- Juan Santamaria, Costa Rica - 394.9 kms (245.4 miles) SW
- Limon, Costa Rica - 323.7 kms (201.1 miles) SSW
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica - 447.4 kms (278 miles) SW
- San Jose, Costa Rica - 391.7 kms (243.4 miles) SW